The Newton Abbot & District Co-operative Allotment Association Ltd holds the following data about each of its members:-
- Postal Address
- Contact details; landline phone number, mobile phone number and email address
- Date of Birth
- Field & Plot Number
- Details of correspondence with members
- This data is physically held and electronically stored by MCPC Systems on a program called Colony Enterprise and is only available to selected Committee Members.
- Each member is entitled to see his or her own data on request to the NADCAA Colony Administrator.
- The Association itself uses this information to contact you regarding Association activities during the year, administration of the allotment fields, to send out Tenancy Renewals and collect rents, inform members about general meetings and for general correspondence.
- The Association does have dealings with some third parties that require that some basic personal information (name, address, preferred form of contact) be passed to them. They are our Insurers, Landlords and the National Society (NSALG) to whom we are affiliated.
- Your personal data will not be passed on to any other third party without your prior permission.
- Your personal data will be deleted from the Colony system at the end of your membership of the Newton Abbot & District Co-operative Allotment Association – See the General Data Protection Policy for information about instances when data will be kept for a longer period of time.
On May 25th the General Data Protection Requirement (GDPR) comes into force. It is a Europe-wide regulation. One specific requirement is that members of all organisations need to be made aware of the information held about them, the uses to which that data is put and need to contract in to that GDPR requirement. Would you please therefore sign the form below to indicate your agreement to this data being held and used in the ways described above?
The Newton Abbot & District Co-operative Allotment Association Data Protection Policy is available on the website or by request from the Administrator.