EDWIN TUCKER – ASHBURTON – DISCOUNT AVAILABLE – 10%
Discounts will be given on all gardening and gardening related items sold at the Ashburton premises. The offer of discount does not extend to Non Gardening Products e.g. Dog Food, Horse Tack etc. The discount covers purchases such as Gardening Tools, Compost, Fertiliser, Seeds etc. Basically all items that a member would use on their plot.
MOLE VALLEY FARMERS – HEATHFIELD – 2%
This is a popular outlet with our members and we have been given the standard 2% discount offered to Farmers, for a standard fee of £15.00 per annum paid out of Association funds. The discount covers all purchases at their Heathfield Premises. NOTE: OUR ACCOUNT IS NEWTON ABBOT & DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE ALLOTMENT ASSOCIATION LTD.
TOBY’S SHEDS – TOTNES ROAD – 5%
The 5% discount applies to all purchases (for items that will be used on the allotments) at their premises on the Totnes Road.
The Members Privilege Card has been produced to secure discounts with local Companies willing to give members of the Association discount on goods purchased from them. We reserve the right to withdraw this “Privilege” if it is abused. Conditions laid down by the Association are very simple as follows –
- Only one card may be issued per member.
- Improper use of your card will result in its re-possession and the loss of all benefits that come with it.
- In order to obtain discount the card must be produced when making purchases from participating outlets.
- Loss of the card will incur a replacement fee of £3.00.
- As a registered member of The Newton Abbot & District Co-operative Allotment Association Ltd, the discounts offered are only available to you as a member. Your friends and family may not use the card and a signature may be required as proof of identity when paying.
- The card may not be used to run up an account anywhere, nor may it be used as a credit card. The purpose of the card is simply to identify the holder as a member of the Newton Abbot & District Co-operative Allotment Association Ltd to participating outlets offering Association member’s discounts.
- The Association will not be held responsible for debts that any member runs up through improper use of the card. All participating outlets have the right to confiscate the card of any member who openly argues with them regarding discount. It will then fall to the Committee to decide whether that member is allowed to hold a card again in the future. Those who abuse the privilege may jeopardise the whole scheme and could spoil it for everyone, so please abide by the rules and all of the members can enjoy all of the benefits.